- What’s your name, student number & where are you from?
Maria Chiara Bertini,288029,Italy
- How long have you been studying in London?
From 19th October to 11th December 2016
- Have you enjoyed your time here?
Yes, I’ve enjoyed my time here because I have had the opportunity to improve my English and to meet people from different countries
- What’s your favourite thing about studying here at Malvern House?
My favourite thing is the computer rooms. I love technology.
- Have you met / made friends with students from other countries at the school? If so, where are they from?
Yes, I have made friends with students from other countries at the school, some of them come from South Arabia and other ones from Taiwan.
- Can you give us 3 words to describe your teachers at Malvern House?
Professionals, Funnies, Polities
- What will you miss the most when you leave?
- Choose 3 words that describe your experience here in London
Funny, education experience, sociable
- What have you enjoyed most about being in London?
The different kinds of food.
- What advice would you give someone coming from your home country (city) who is visiting London for the first time?
London is a beautiful and cosmopolitan city. It’s better to plan your trip in advance and bring a lot of money because transport and house rent are expensive.
- What has been your favourite tourist attraction/thing to do in London?
It has been the Sky Garden.
- What do you think of food in London/ where is your favourite place to eat in London?
I think there are lots of different restaurants. My favourite place to eat in London is Pizza Union near Malvern House.
- Would you recommend Malvern House to your friends?
Yes, I’d recommend Malvern House to my friends. They would have a good experience.