- What’s your name, student number & where are you from?
- How long have you been studying in London?
I’ve been her for 3 months
- Have you enjoyed your time here?
Yes, but 3 months is enough. I would like to improve my English in real situation.
- What’s your favourite thing about studying here at Malvern House?
I think the teachers are really great and very helpful
- Have you met / made friends with students from other countries at the school? If so, where are they from?
No that much. I met some Colombians, one Japanese and many Brazilian guys
- Can you give us 3 words to describe your teachers at Malvern House?
Pedagogic, Energic, helpful
- What will you miss the most when you leave?
The native speaker to help me to improve my english
- Choose 3 words that describe your experience here in London
Fast, opportunities, fun
- What have you enjoyed most about being in London?
The fact it is a huge city with everything going so fast and the possibility to be never(?)
- What advice would you give someone coming from your home country (city) who is visiting London for the first time?
I think if it is the first time you have to see some of the main attraction and after that you can enjoy it with a pub.
- What has been your favourite tourist attraction/thing to do in London?
Try to taste different cuisine at restaurant.
- What do you think of food in London/ where is your favourite place to eat in London?
I think what I enjoyed the most so far is the burger. There are many places. I can’t recommend Patty and Bun strongly enough.
- Would you recommend Malvern House to your friends?
Yes, I believe Malvern House is a good place to learn English.