- What’s your name, student number & where are you from?
- How long have you been studying in London?
I’ve been studying at Malvern House for 7 months.
- Have you enjoyed your time here?
Yes, I have. I enjoy making new friends and going out with them.
- What’s your favourite thing about studying here at Malvern House?
My favourite thing is meeting people from different countries. I don’t have this opportunity when I’m in Japan so it’s a great experience.
- Have you met / made friends with students from other countries at the school? If so, where are they from?
Yes. They are from Colombia, Brazil, Korea, Italy and France.
- Can you give us 3 words to describe your teachers at Malvern House?
Cool, funny, peace
- What will you miss the most when you leave?
Turkish fried chicken.
- Choose 3 words that describe your experience here in London
Drinking, Chatting, sleeping
- What have you enjoyed most about being in London?
Having drinks and beers.
- What advice would you give someone coming from your home country (city) who is visiting London for the first time?
Be careful with your budget.
- What has been your favourite tourist attraction/thing to do in London?
Going to pubs.
- What do you think of food in London/ where is your favourite place to eat in London?
Not so bad because we can have different types of food here. Harrin*** where I live is the best place to eat Turkish food.
- Would you recommend Malvern House to your friends?
Yes. I had a great experiences here. The location is very good and the teachers are really nice.