Audit report writing skills is important for both internal and external auditors. They need to know how to write clear, objective manner to present to the management to help organizations identify and manage business risks.
By the end of this workshop, attendees will be able to acquire practice to write clear, objective and accurate audit reports.
All internal auditors who have to write clear, objective and complete audit reports for management and audit committees.
Training is practical, job-related and lively with guided writing practice, and useful checklists.
01. Challenges faced by Audit Report writers
02. Meeting Professional International Standards for Audit Writing
03. Ten Cs of effective audit reports
04. Organsing and formatting your audit findings
05. From findings of non-compliances to actual reporting – the audit process
06. Highlighting non-compliances and non-conformances
07. Explaining severity of risk
08. How to report delicate findings and cases of fraud
09. Adding impact to audit reports – seven proven techniques
10. Unbiased objective reporting
11. Guidelines for writing the executive summary
12. Checklist of effective Audit reports
13. Review of sample audit reports
About Sandra Sandu
Sandra Sandu is an inspiring and passionate global trainer, consultant, speaker and author with 29 years track record training and consulting employees of Fortune 500 corporations in twenty countries across the Asia Pacific. Her training territory includes cities in Asia, Middle East and Australia.
Sandra graduated with a Masters degree in Education (Training and Development) distinction from the University of Sheffield University UK and a Diploma from Trinity College of Speech and Drama, UK. She is a Certified Trainer with the American Management Association (AMA) and a Licensed Trainer with Tony Buzan Centre UK in Thinking Skills.
Since 1993, she has been a Certified Management Consultant and is one of the rare recipients of the esteemed Fellow of the Institute of Management Consultants FCMC (USA) citation. Sandra is a well-known speaker at international conferences and has been listed in International Who’s Who Directory since 1997. Sandra has also authored an acclaimed guidebook “Getting Ahead in Your Career.”