- What’s your name, student number & where are you from?
Martina de Crescenzo,288032,Italy
- How long have you been studying in London?
From 16th October 2015 to 16th January 2016
- Have you enjoyed your time here?
I’m enjoying. think of to be improved in English from I started
- What’s your favourite thing about studying here at Malvern House?
The relax area because it’s very nice and I can eat and drink with my friends.
- Have you met / made friends with students from other countries at the school? If so, where are they from?
Yes, I have met friend from Brazil, France and Colombia
- Can you give us 3 words to describe your teachers at Malvern House?
Funny, organised, professionals
- What will you miss the most when you leave?
All thing in the Malvern House
- Choose 3 words that describe your experience here in London
Funny, education experience, sociable
- What have you enjoyed most about being in London?
The food because it is very different from Italy.
- What advice would you give someone coming from your home country (city) who is visiting London for the first time?
London is a beautiful city but is very expensive and I think that tourist need a lot of money to visit London.
- What has been your favourite tourist attraction/thing to do in London?
The sky garden and Tower Bridge.
- What do you think of food in London/ where is your favourite place to eat in London?
The food is very different from my country but in London you can eat well in different types of restaurant.
- Would you recommend Malvern House to your friends?
Yes, I would recommend Malvern House.