- What’s your name, student number & where are you from?
- How long have you been studying in London?
I’ve started in October and I’m going to be here for a long time, 6 months. At the moment I’m studying English and after finishing my course I have plans to study in a fashion degree University.
- Have you enjoyed your time here?
Yes, it’s been great, I love London because of different cultures and several magical places.
- What’s your favourite thing about studying here at Malvern House?
Meeting people from other countries and being able to talk to them in English.
- Have you met / made friends with students from other countries at the school? If so, where are they from?
Yes, many people. Lots from Brazil, two from Italy and two from France. It’s difficult to keep the friendship once they come back to their countries.
- Can you give us 3 words to describe your teachers at Malvern House?
- What will you miss the most when you leave?
- Choose 3 words that describe your experience here in London
- What have you enjoyed most about being in London?
Learning English. At the beginning it was terrible but as time went by it became great.I love it!
- What advice would you give someone coming from your home country (city) who is visiting London for the first time?
Visit Camden Town in order to see many different shops and sometimes it can also be very strange or go to Oxford Circus. To relax I think Green Park is a good place for that, it’s very quiet.
- What has been your favourite tourist attraction/thing to do in London?
Going to London Aquarium with my boyfriend. It was fantastic! I also enjoyed going to see the Big Ben.
- What do you think of food in London/ where is your favourite place to eat in London?
The food in London isn’t very great in my opinion. I think it’s very fat, but sometimes can be good.
- Would you recommend Malvern House to your friends?
Yes, it’s a very nice school with great people and there are several activities for the students who want to join it.