- What’s your name, student number & where are you from?
- How long have you been studying in London?
I arrived in London on 28 September and I return in Italy on 20 December.
- Have you enjoyed your time here?
I’m happy to stay in London because there are a lot of attractions and I spend a lot of time to see this.
- What’s your favourite thing about studying here at Malvern House?
My favourite thing in this school is the conversation during the lessons because it is important to improve my English.
- Have you met / made friends with students from other countries at the school? If so, where are they from?
I met a lot of friends in this school that are from different nationalities for example Brazil, France, Chile.
- Can you give us 3 words to describe your teachers at Malvern House?
- What will you miss the most when you leave?
The friends that I met in London, and the beautiful places of London.
- Choose 3 words that describe your experience here in London
- What have you enjoyed most about being in London?
The experience in the school because give me the possibility to socialize.
- What advice would you give someone coming from your home country (city) who is visiting London for the first time?
I suggest to this person to see Big Ben, Covent Garden and Notting Hill.
- What has been your favourite tourist attraction/thing to do in London?
I like Covent Garden because is a quiet place and there are a lot of good restaurants(in particular I prefer Italian restaurants)
- What do you think of food in London/ where is your favourite place to eat in London?
I don’t like the English food because I like pasta and in London the aren’t restaurants where the pasta is very good. My favourite place to eat in London is a pub.
- Would you recommend Malvern House to your friends?
Yes, because is a great school, I think I have improved my English return in Italy with a best level.